About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client Amotech Africa, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Technical Sales Engineer to work in Uganda.
Amotech Africa has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our experienced team as a Technical Sales Engineer to support and develop a diverse and exciting customer base covering DRC. The TSE is expected to collaborate with customers, sales representatives, team members and third party partners to install, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain equipment in a variety of dynamic environments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain an excellent understanding of all Amotech products.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization and Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers and direct them as needed as well as meet with customers/clients face to face or virtually to establish solutions.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these requirements.
- Prepare technical & commercial proposals in conjunction with relevant group staff for all tenders in the territory assigned.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database of prospective client information.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business.
- Generate reports on prospects to be shared with management.
- Liaise with the internal and external stakeholders
- Document all required information for each site (technical report).
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- E Registered by ERB Uganda.
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience in Technical Sales.
- Knowledge of technology in electrical power industry with testing and measurements in power systems or substations with similar technology.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Strong social skills and enjoying selling and networking.
- Good Communication and active listening skill with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization and across cultures.
- Good presentation and language skills (French, English, other languages of advantage)
- Team player with an openness to feedback and a desire to grow.
- Self-starter with an ability to multitask and make decisions.
- Strategic Thinker, and able to apply your skills to meet goals
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above should submit their applications under the job vacancy “QSSU-AMOTECH-TSE-TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER”
The deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Wednesday, 26th April 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.