- Email: [email protected]
- Office: +254 709 223 344
Seaward PV150 kit multifunction solar pv tester
The Seaward PV150 Solar Installation Tester allows electrical safety and performance verification of photovoltaic installations in a safe and easy-to-use device. Transforming the way PV systems are tested, the PV150 combines ground continuity, DC operating power and operating current test functions in a hand-held device. It can also test insulation resistance, open circuit voltage and short circuit current at the push of a button. The unit can also wirelessly capture and record real time irradiance, ambient temperature and PV module temperature measurements from the Solar Survey 200R. The PV150 has memory to store up to 200 complete test records with USB connectivity to enable these to be quickly and easily downloaded to a PC. Professional test certificates and reports can also be created when used with Seaward’s SolarCert software. These are just a few of the reasons we believe you’ll want to invest in our PV150.
- Ground (earth) continuity measurement with test lead null for long test-leads.
- PV string open circuit voltage measurement up to 1000V DC with polarity indication.
- PV string short circuit current measurement up to 15A DC.
- PV array insulation test at 250/500/1000V.
- Tests individual PV modules or strings.
- Memory for up to 200 records and USB download to PC (CSV file).
- High contrast display, visible in bright light.