ESA612 Electrical Safety Analyzer
The ESA612 Electrical Safety Analyzer represents the next generation in testers for biomedical professionals that perform field service on medical equipment throughout their facilities, in clinics, and anywhere onsite service is required.
The ESA612 combines the power of a ECG simulator and electrical safety analyzer in a single rugged portable device. The ESA612 includes two electrical safety test load selections for global use, as well as one-button access to multiple applications.
- Portable, ergonomic and lightweight
- Large, easy-to-read display with adjustable contrast
- User-friendly interface
- Tilt stand for stand-up testing in field environments
- Five applied parts jacks and easy ECG snap connection with optional expander box
- ECG waveform tests and dual-lead measurements combine the functionality of a simulator and safety analyzer in a single test tool
- Internal memory for 100 test records
- Replaceable mains fuses keep your unit in the field and out of the repair shop
- Two-year extended warranty (no-cost, available after first-year calibration at the Fluke Biomedical Cleveland Service Center)
- 20 A at 120 V current capability
- USB connection for use with Ansur and Data Viewer software (for memory download to PC) to standardize Test procedures, compare results to standards limits, generate and store reports and perform total digital data management
- Rigorously tested for rugged field applications, with CE and CSA in addition to the Fluke-quality-design stamp of approval