- Email: [email protected]
- Office: +254 709 223 344
ESA609 Electrical Safety Analyzer
The ESA 609 Electrical Safety Analyzer is a rugged, portable and easy-to-use analyzer designed for general electrical safety testing. Engineered for on-the-go technicians, the ESA609 requires no prior training, has a rubberized case that allows it to sustain the rigor of transportation, and helps prevent damage when accidentally dropped.
Its functional strap and featherweight design make it one of the most portable medical electrical safety analyzers in its class. Heavy-duty switches allow you to effortlessly change polarity and configuration of the neutral connection between open and closed, while push-button operation ensures fast transition between tests for complete basic testing in minutes. The ESA609 integrates all functions needed to test medical devices when patient lead testing is not required, including: line (mains) voltage, ground wire (protective earth) resistance, equipment current, leakage current and point-to point tests. Versatile to global electrical safety standards of choice, the ESA609 tests to ANSI/AAMI ES1, NFPA-99, and parts of IEC62353 and IEC60601-1.
- IEC Standards compliance: ANSI/AAMI ES1, NFPA-99, and parts of IEC62353 and IEC60601-1
- Portable: Featherweight design, functional strap, and tilt stand make it easy for transportation and operation on-the-go (onsite or offsite)
- User-friendly: Quick push-button operation for rapid testing
- Rugged: Rubberized case and Ingress Protection rating of IP30 help prevent damage when dropped
- Test current consumption up to 20A for a diverse set of medical devices
- All parameters needed for basic electrical safety testing: Line (Mains) voltage, Ground Wire (or Protective Earth) Resistance, Equipment current, Ground Wire (Earth) leakage, Chassis (Enclosure) leakage, Direct equipment leakage, and Point to point leakage and resistance
- Two-year extended warranty (no-cost, available after first-year calibration at any authorized Fluke Biomedical Service Center)