Solar Survey 100/200R irradiance meter
The Solar Survey series of irradiance meters are the perfect tools for solar photovoltaic and solar thermal installers to conduct comprehensive solar site surveys. These rugged handheld units not only measure irradiance, but also have a built-in inclinometer to measure roof pitch, compass to measure roof orientation and thermometer to measure ambient air and module temperature. These unique additional features make the Solar Survey 100 and 200R truly versatile and indispensable instruments, ensuring optimum conditions for every system you install. The 200R can wirelessly connect to the PV150/PV200/PV210 and Solar Utility Pro to give real-time irradiance, ambient temperature and PV module temperature measurement results simultaneously with the electrical tests being conducted, as required by the IEC 62446 international standard. All test results can then be downloaded from the PV150/PV200/PV210 and Solar Utility Pro to the relevant PC software. The Solar Survey 200R model also includes a data logging facility with USB interface for data download to a PC. This allows for irradiance and temperature to be recorded at user-defined intervals over a number of hours or days, the collected data can then be downloaded to a PC for analysis of for inclusion in installation reports.
- Measure irradiance and display in W/m2 for photovoltaic or BTU/hrft2 for thermal applications.
- Supplied with suction mount temperature probe for handsfree ambient and surface temperature measurement (Solar Survey 200R only).
- Built-in compass and inclinometer to measure roof orientation and pitch
- 200R can wirelessly connect to the PV150/PV200/PV210 and Solar Utility Pro (available separately).
- Built-in data logger and USB interface (Solar Survey 200R model only).
- Rugged, robust and handheld.
- Optional mounting bracket for accurate and easy measurements