MEGGER DET2/3 PRO HIGH RESOLUTION EARTH TESTER (LG1/P1)
The Megger DET2/3 is an advanced resolution earth tester, designed for use on large or complex earth systems which include communications earth systems and difficult test environments.
Earth Testing is essential for maintaining the safety and optimal performance of your assets, especially in the power generation industry. A secured low resistance earth path is often the difference between smooth operation and devastating electrical fires. The best general purpose earth tester in the market Megger DET2/3, it‘s been meticulously designed to provide reliable and accurate of electrical earths in even the most demanding environments. The unit can perform a range of common earth tests which include:
- Soil resistivity testing using Wenner or Schlumberger methods
- Earth system resistance measurements using 2, 3 or 4-pole art and stakeless methods
- Bond testing for checking the integrity inner connections of an earth system
The clear colour display provides easy to read diagnostics and uses an intuitive icon-based control for speed and ease of use; it also has a graphical trace function for results plotting making it possible to see more than just numbers.
The innovative DET 2/3 needs no software due to its large on-board data storage and handy on-screen keyboard, with these it can record the data from multiple sites, tag the data, load it onto a USB and even use it to auto fill PowerDB forms.
- High resolution of 1 mΩ, ideal for large earth (ground) systems
- Versatile tests modes
- High accuracy for earth (ground) electrode grid and soil resistivity tests
- Rechargeable battery power that can last all day with a fast re-charge (up to 10 hours)
- Robust instrument with IP65 protection
- Automatic test frequency selection, with filters and high current features
- Diagnostic trace display
- Data storage
- Large colour display that shows numeric and graphical results