Megger DET14C 1000-761 Digital Clamp-On Ground Resistance Tester
Delivering a true RMS AC current measurement facility up to 35 amps, Megger has introduced their DET14C 1000-761 Digital Clamp-On Ground Resistance Tester. The DET14C 1000-761 works by inducing a test current into earth systems and measuring ground resistance in multi ground installation – without the need to disconnect the ground.
The flat core end construction blocks dirt build-up, warranting measurement integrity and enhanced dependability over products with interlocking teeth. More still, the DET14C 1000-761 provides an auto-current measurement safety function, memory to record and analyze results, high and low alarms and a real time clock that dates and time stamps results.
- Vast elliptical clamp head construction
- Clamp head with smooth mating surface
- Equipped with noise filter feature
- Resistance and current limit warning functions
- New comfortable trigger design
- CATIV 600 V operation