- Email: [email protected]
- Office: +254 709 223 344
Megger MIT525 5kV High Voltage Insulation Resistance Tester
Offering CAT IV, the MIT525 is compact, light 5 kV insulation resistance tester for the diagnostic testing and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment. It is both smaller and lighter than its predecessor, making it even easier to carry and store.
As well as measuring insulation resistance to 10 TΩ, the MIT525 also offers various diagnostic tests such as polarisation index, dielectric absorption ratio, step voltage, dielectric discharge and ramp testing.
Now equipped with lithium ion fast rechargeable batteries, the instrument has a large, clear, easy-to-read display, making it equally suitable for use in both bright sunlight and poorly lit environments. Information displayed includes resistance, voltage, leakage current, capacitance, battery status and time constant. In addition, the elapsed time of the test is displayed constantly removing the need for separate timer.
- PI, DAR, DD, SV and ramp test
- Improved productivity : Operates from line power/mains if battery is dead
- Li ion battery – extended capacity, rapid charge
- Advanced memory with time/date stamp
- Unique locking HV insulated plugs
- No detachable clips for safety with capacitance
- Screened options for high noise environments
- High-quality silicon double insulated cable