OPTALIGN touch was designed by some of the world’s leading alignment experts to solve problems in the easiest way possible. Featuring the unique sensALIGN 5 laser and sensor heads, it enables powerful, fast, and efficient ways to align machine shafts.
Designed for standard machines and everyday tasks, OPTALIGN Touch combines hardware, software, and WiFi connectivity to deliver precise alignment data via the cloud. Its intuitively guided user interface can be operated by almost anyone – users just need to follow the three steps for any laser shaft alignment procedure: dimensions, measure, and result.
The OPTALIGN Touch offers all well-known PRUFTECHNIK features necessary for every day alignment jobs: SWEEP mode measurement, simultaneous Live Move, InfiniRange, flip machines functionality, soft foot detection, dynamic tolerance (TolChek), thermal growth compensation and many more.
Work faster without sacrificing accuracy
With intuitive setup and data acquisition and an easy-to-use handheld device, even complex alignment jobs can be done quickly with no loss in accuracy and precision.
Leverage advanced laser shaft alignment capabilities
The powerful hardware and software features in the OPTALIGN touch simplify the way you perform mounting, measuring, and shimming.
With mistake-correcting capabilities, this tool adapts to both the alignment challenge and experience level of the user.
Transfer data to and from the cloud
Send and receive alignment data from and to the ARC 4.0 PC software via an integrated WiFi connection. Monitor and trend your data for analysis and action.
- Single-laser technology sensALIGN 5 featuring continuous SWEEP mode, Live Move, and InfiniRange
- Active Situational Intelligence speeds every alignment task
- WiFi and Bluetooth communication
- Continuous SWEEP measurement mode: Automatic collection of alignment data during shaft rotation
- Live Move: simultaneous real-time machine corrections in both horizontal and vertical directions
- Automatic evaluation of the alignment condition (Dynamic Tolerance)
- Soft foot check – measure, correct, and save results
- InfiniRange extends detector measurement range to handle gross misalignment and large coupling separation distances
- Fully featured with all shaft alignment relevant functions
- Upgrade with sensALIGN 7 laser/sensor heads: the whole world of PRUFTECHNIK’s adaptive alignment features becomes available