Pro 100, 1/2″ Industrial Ratchet ‘Mushroom’ Head (Dual Scale)
The Professional torque wrench has been re-engineered to be even more accurate, durable and easy to use.
The square drive features a finger grip on the top (‘mushroom’ head) that assists with running down the nut until resistance is met. Supplied with a 1/2″ to 3/8″ square drive adaptor.
Part number: 15003
EAN Bar Code: 5060207564274
NATO number: –
20.00 – 100.00 N·m
15.00 – 75.00 lbf·ft
- Factory calibrated to ±3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer.
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Secure push/pull locking mechanism is quick and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment.
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.
- Supplied with a Calibration Certificate, which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-2:2017
- Length: 387 mm
- Square Size: 1/2″ (3/8″ adaptor included)
- Ratchet Teeth: 72
- Ratchet Type: Industrial ‘Mushroom’ head
- Ratchet Diameter: 45 mm
- Supplied with a 3/8″ sq. dr. adaptor
- Scale Increments (N·m): 1
- Scale Increments (lbf·ft): 1