Pro 400, 3/4″ Industrial Ratchet ‘Mushroom’ Head (Dual Scale)
The Professional torque wrench has been re-engineered to be even more accurate, durable and easy to use. The square drive features a finger grip on the top (‘industrial’ ratchet) that assists with running down the nut until resistance is met.
Part number: 15007
EAN Bar Code: 5060207564311
NATO number: –
80.00 – 400.00 N·m
60.00 – 300.00 lbf·ft
- Factory calibrated to ±3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer.
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Secure push/pull locking mechanism is quick and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment.
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.
- Supplied with a Calibration Certificate, which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-2:2017
- Length: 686 mm
- Square Size: 3/4″
- Ratchet Teeth: 60
- Ratchet Type: Industrial ‘Mushroom’ head
- Ratchet Diameter: 51 mm
- Supplied with a Stepped Square
- Scale Increments (N·m): 5
- Scale Increments (lbf·ft): 5