The new ShaftAlign Touch is a rugged laser alignment system that provides digital, cloud, and other advancements over the decades-old but still widely used dial indicator and feeler gauge.
ShaftAlign Touch is a combination of software and hardware innovations enabling maintenance teams to address a wide variety of alignment challenges that basic laser alignment systems cannot handle.
It also delivers premium Adaptive Alignment capabilities that, until now, were not available in an entry-level system.
Two innovations – single-laser technology and Active Situational Intelligence – differentiate ShaftAlign Touch from the competition.
Together, they deliver the “magic” that enables Prüftechnik alignment products to automatically adapt – in real time, as alignment jobs are finished – to the asset, the situation, and the user’s experience level.
Step up to the high precision and intelligence built into the ShaftAlign Touch: eliminate the time, rework, and guessing common to other approaches. Get more done while enabling your machines to operate at peak performance.
- Single-laser technology
- Active Situational Intelligence
- Work faster without sacrificing precision
- Freeze-Frame Measurement
- Real-Time Measurement Quality Enhancement
- Instant collaboration via the cloud
- Rugged interface with the highest IP rating in its class
- Up to 8 measurement points for more precise alignment of vertical machines