VibScanner 2 Ex
The new VibScanner 2 Ex is a next-generation, explosion protection system for quickly detecting machine vibration in hazardous work environments. Measuring simultaneously on three axes, the VibScanner 2 Ex sets the benchmark for fast and accurate measurements of machine, gear, and bearing issues.
This is the ultimate tool for fast and accurate machine vibration measurements. The VibScanner 2 Ex heightens efficiency and data quality. In just a quarter of the time of a standard data-collector, it precisely measures available data in three axes. Equipped with a triaxial sensor, it requires only one measurement point and the click of a button to begin collecting machine data.
This device is ideal for route-based maintenance jobs in environments where explosion protection standards are required. Its rugged magnetic foot of the triaxial sensor fits perfectly on the housing of any motor, pump, fan, or other rotating device, detecting vibration right near the source.
- Fast and comprehensive data collection
- No training is required, thanks to an intuitive graphical user interface
- Minimal time spent at machine, due to parallel digital data processing
- Real triaxial data acquisition
- RPM Finder generates swift RPM determination based on signal
- Touch display: shock-proof, high-contrast, glove-enabled