Megger MIT330-EN / MIT330 INSULATION TESTER
The Megger MIT300 series features:
Digital or Analogue: The Megger MIT300, MIT310 and MIT320 all feature the popular Megger digital/analogue display. Large 20mm high characters provide very clear readout, combined with an analogue arc for the feel of an analogue instrument, with a true analogue response. The Megger MIT310A has a moving coil display for those who prefer a real moving needle. Black decals on a white background give high contrast, even in poor light conditions.
- Designed to take the bashing that testers receive on site, the Megger MIT insulation testers are rubber armoured.
- The rigid display cover folds right out of the way during testing and locks down to protect the display when it is finished.
Simple to use:-
- No buried functions mean it is obvious how to use the Megger MIT.
- Colour coded ranges help test selection, reducing testing time and help with fault location.
- A user guide in the lid provides all the basic information.
Hands free use:–
- It hangs comfortably around the neck for hands-free use because the instrument is carefully balanced.
- Continuity and buzzer testing starts automatically on connection to the circuit
- Extremely easy to use
- Tough rubber armoured case
- Self contained protective cover
- Live circuit warning
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Intelligent Safety System for protection.
- Result storage and downloading
- Download software included
- USB interface
- Compatible with CertSuite.app