Battery Conductance and Electrical System Testers (MDX-300 Series)
Complete with an integrated printer, it’s now easier and more affordable than ever to determine and present the current state of a battery and electrical system with the Midtronics MDX-300 Series.
Both the MDX-325P and MDX-335P perform quick, simple, and accurate battery or system tests in seconds without heat, sparks, or user interpretation. The results can then be printed and reviewed immediately with customers for added impact to preventative maintenance routines and customer service. Using patented conductance technology and time-tested reliability, Midtronics testers are required for warranty testing and preventative maintenance at automotive dealers and service providers around the world.
- Integrated printer provides immediate results to review with the customer
- User-defined printout header
- Tests 12 volt batteries and electrical systems for cars and light trucks
- Tests starting and charging system voltage and displays results
- Tests batteries from 100 to 900 CCA
- Bad cell detection
- Reverse polarity protection
Tests discharged batteries down to 1 volt
- Multiple rating system compatible (CCA, DIN, EN, IEC, SAE)
- Tests multiple battery chemistries: standard (flooded), AGM, and GEL
- 19 Languages